The paper straws market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period, notes the TMR study
- The global catering industry is estimated to be fueled by an increase in the number of food outlets, which is expected to boost the demand for paper straw.
- Sales of paper straws are increasing due to the growing popularity of online food ordering and the growing need for paper straws in hospitals for taking liquid medications.
ALBANY, NY, June 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The value of the global market paper straws market stood at US$2.1 million in 2021. The global market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period, 2022 to 2028. The global paper straws market is expected to exceed the valuation of US$5.2 billion by 2028. Single-use plastic solutions are being phased out of the packaging industry’s product mix. Tetra packs are even used to replace free straws. The future of the eco-friendly straws market looks bright with the growing adoption of paper straws.
Due to the better production capabilities, the paper straws market is expected to increase significantly in the coming years. In order to improve their manufacturing capabilities, growers can use manual machines instead of hand-made bamboo straws. In addition, customization of semi-automatic bamboo straw machines is expected to help growers increase their total production capacity. Paper straws are also made at a slower rate than plastic straws. A standard paper straw machine can produce 200-300 straws per minute. Manufacturers need to improve their manufacturing skills using manual or semi-automatic straw machines to increase their market share in the eco-friendly straw industry.
Get a PDF brochure for more information – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=44574
Key Findings of the Market Report
- Some of the best paper straw manufacturers and suppliers are becoming more aware of their business obligations and therefore strive to provide consumers with environmentally friendly packaging and cutlery solutions. Brand owners, manufacturers, and retailers are all introducing recyclable, reusable, or biodegradable packaging options, which are likely to emerge as paper straw market trends.
- Based on the sales channel, the builder category is expected to lead in the coming years. The manufacturer category in the global paper straws market is estimated to generate additional opportunity for US$1.9 billion. In the global market, the e-retail category is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
- The category of virgin Kraft paper was worth US$1.7 billion in 2021 and is projected to expand at a rapid CAGR over the forecast period, 2022 to 2028. The virgin kraft paper category is expected to lead the market in terms of market share. T this category is believed to offer a US$2.6 billion additional potential. By 2028, the recycled paper industry is expected to grow 2.2 times its current value.
Request a sample report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=44574
Global Paper Straws Market: Growth Drivers
- In terms of CAGR, the printed paper straw category is expected to reign supreme in the coming years. The unprinted paper straws category of the global paper straws market is estimated to have potential for US$2.1 billion during the forecast period.
- Drinking straws are useful for allowing individuals to enjoy their cold beverages. Paper straws are a safe and eco-friendly way to deliver drinks. Their unprinted straws are made from food grade paper that has been tested and approved for food safety in the USA, Chinaand Europe by major food safety organizations such as the FDA. These factors are expected to increase the paper drinking straw market size in the coming years.
Get COVID-19 Impact Analysis on – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=44574
Global Paper Straws Market: Key Players
Some of the major players in the market are
- MPM Marketing Services Pty Ltd
- Hoffmaster Group Inc. (Aardvark)
- GP Paper Straw Sdn Bhd
- Zhengzhou Gstar Plastics Co.,Ltd
- Transcend Packaging Ltd., PT.
- Canada Brown Eco Products Ltd.
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=44574
Global Paper Straws Market: Segmentation
- Printed paper straw
- Straw of unprinted paper
- Blank kraft paper
- Recycled paper
- 7 – 10cm
- 10 – 15cm
- food service
Browse Latest Packaging Industry Research Reports by TMR
Mulch Films Market – Mulch Films Market has been valued at 5 billion US dollars in 2021 It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2022 to 2026
rigid plastic packaging market – Rigid Plastic Packaging Market has been valued at US$174.3 billion in 2021. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2022 to 2029
Dice Tape Market – the cutting tape market was valued at 1 billion US dollars in 2021. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2022 to 2026
Vials market – the vial market was valued at US$7.1 billion in 2021. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2022 to 2029
protective cases market – the Protective Cases Market has been valued at US$1.8 billion in 2022. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2022 to 2027
Poly Coated Paper Market – The poly coated paper market is expected to exceed the value of US$29.9 billion by the end of 2031, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2021 to 2031.
folding carton market – The Folding Carton Market is expected to reach the value of US$105 billion by the end of 2031, it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2021 to 2031
paper and cardboard trays market – The market for paper and cardboard trays is expected to move from a valuation of US$4,444.3 million in 2017 to achieve a valuation of US$5,893.9 million end of 2022. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2017 to 2022.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a market research company provision of business information reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEAD OFFICE IN DOWNTOWN, 1000 N. West Street,
Office 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 United States
UNITED STATES – Canada toll-free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research